burn(s) after reading


I am trying to do a million things this evening in preparation for our Belated Burns Night Supper tomorrow.  Allanis is dusting down his bagpipes and I have shortbread to get out of a packet and try to make look homemade. 

I had grand plans for the table but this week has passed by in a FLASH people an actual FLASH!! So now I'm going to have to do a panic tartan ribbon run tomorrow so that I can add a patriotic flourish to my napkins. Great. Having a bit of a crockery addiction I wish I had something like this to serve up the haggis, neeps and tatties. Isn't it gorgeous? Is it weird to swoon a bit at crockery?  Yes? Oh.

Have a fab weekend y'all. x

{images via: elements of style, crockery by Jill Rosenwald who is a designer after my own heart}

Comments

Popular Posts